Sunday 27 March 2011

Week 6 - Spring Break

Hello!  Week 6 is over and was a bit less stressful because it was Spring Break!  NO CLASSES!  Fortunately the school was open 'till 5pm everyday so I did get a chance to pump out some work on the old Audi R8.  So far I think it’s looking good but I have a few more things to work on before I pat myself on the back.  For now I will just hug myself in a warm embrace.  I'm so soft.  Alrighty, check out my sweet car!





Because the school was only open until 5pm I was able to spend some wonderful time with my classmates!  I got to try some Korean BBQ which was a new experience but a wonderful experience.  I learned that I have no idea how to use chopsticks and that some creatures probably shouldn't be turned into food.  I'm lookin at you squid!  The next day a few of us got together for a bit of a house party.  Thank you very much to the man with the house!

This week was also an excellent week because I had the opportunity to go on a tour of the EA Games studio in Burnaby!  After seeing this place if my motivation wasn't at the top already it certainly is now!  I can't really portray how amazing this was without talking to you face to face.  This blog would go on and on and everyone would eventually leave.  I got to meet some amazingly nice people and see some really cool work as well as a bathroom that had a TV above each urinal.  Yeah, it is that amazing!  Thank you very much to my Uncle for taking the time!

So that was my week!  I also got to go see "Sucker Punch" yesterday which was a crazy, cool movie.  Story was a little back and forth but I advise you to go to it to see the amazing CG and really, it’s got 5 good lookin ladies wielding swords and guns while killing a nice variety of enemies.  Hard to go wrong.  So, Vancouver has EA!  6-0 Saskatchewan.........your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment